REGULATION PICCOLO CAMPING
- 1. No one may enter the campsite without authorisation from Management. Upon arrival, guests must present a valid identity document (ID card / passport) to Management for registration in accordance with the law.
- 2. Please carefully read the Rules of the campsite and the prices.
- 3. The rates are valid from arrival until 11.00 a.m. the following day; after this time, an additional day will be charged.
- 4. Check-in is from 1.00 p.m. and check-out is before 11.00 a.m.. Different arrival/departure times must be agreed with Management. Late check-out is subject to availability. Payment of the stay must be settled the day before departure from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- 5. Camping facilities must be set-up according to the instructions of Management, as well as the electrical connection.
- 6. Visitors are allowed only after presentation of an identity document and payment of the daily rate.
- 7. Silence is required from 11.00 p.m. to 7.30 a.m. and noise must be kept to a minimum during the day.
- 8. The speed limit within the campsite is 10km/h.
- 9. Dog owners must keep their pet on a leash and must follow the hygiene and safety regulations.
- 10. It is strictly forbidden to light fires in the campsite and on the beach. The use of barbecues and grills is allowed with the utmost care.
- 11. Guests are responsible for their personal belongings; Management is not liable for any theft or damage.
- 12. It is recommended to respect the vegetation, equipment and cleanliness of the complex. Do not dig holes in the campsite.
- 13. It is recommended to separate paper, plastic, glass and place them in the appropriate bins.
- 14. As Management sees fit, failure to comply with these rules may result in removal from the facility as an “undesired” guest.