What to do and see on Lake Como in autumn:
- Admire the “Fall Foliage”. Yes, autumn leaf fall is a spectacular time! On the lakeside and in the woods, the leaves take on an orange-yellow appearance and covering the path it seems to walk on a magical colored carpet.
- Chestnut harvest. This is the right season for a walk in the woods with family in tow, hunting for our delicious chestnuts. Jams, flour, various sweets and a thousand ways to cook chestnuts, will leave you with a dry mouth ... and with a peckish!
- Visit to the villas of greatest historical and cultural interest… without crowds! No endless lines, no scorching sun. Just so much beauty to admire and history to contemplate.
- Wine Tasting. This is the grape and wine season, in fact, there are numerous activities organized on the subject during this period. Tastings and tastings from all over the lake!
- Trekking. Autumn does not mean frost and snow! Indeed, these are the right moments to seize the opportunity to enjoy the last few days to tackle trekking safely. Before leaving, make sure you have everything you need to tackle the walk, consult the weather and ask the authorities for information about the status of the path you want to take. You will not be disappointed!
A magical Lake Como all year round!
Lake Como: the characteristics
We always tell a lot of thinhgs about our Lake Como, but we rarely read specific and detailed information about its morphological characteristics, so we are going to do it now!
From Domaso to the Val Bodengo canyon
Fun, adrenaline and unspoiled nature are guaranteed in Val Bodengo! A few kilometers from Domaso it is possible to live an unforgettable experience in the gorges of one of the most beautiful and spectacular valleys in the area. Accompanied by an expert guide, everyone can practice Canyoning.